Digital Marketing is a process of doing the market through the digital channels such as mobile phones, tablets, Personal computers, laptops and many other devices mainly on the Internet. It is one of the latest trends in marketing as most of the people follow these marketing strategies as most of the people engaged almost 80% of the time on the Internet. It is a process of doing advertising of the business through the electronic gadgets mainly on the Internet. So, the digital marketing connects the business to the customer residing all over the world.
SEO is one of the important parts of digital marketing. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process of optimizing the website to make it visible on the top of the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) only through organic results. The act of promoting the website on the top page of Google or other Search Engine through unpaid results is known as Search Engine Optimization. It helps in increasing the sales of the business as the website of the particular business appears on the Top of Search Engine. Most people will click on the results available on the first page of Google.
Why is SEO Important for our Website?
SEO is one of the important sources of bringing the traffic to the website through unpaid results. Some of the points are discussed below: –
- Primary Source of Website Traffic: – SEO is one of the primary sources of the website traffic without spending too much money on the promotion of the website. As we know, the Organic search is the most important part of the website performance, so we can say SEO is the necessity of the website of the business to increase the sales.
- Build Trust and Credibility: – SEO also builds trusts and credibility in the today’s market. The goal of doing the Search Engine Optimization is to establish the strong foundation for the website with the effective user SEO also builts domain authority and page authority of the particular website.
- Long-Term Strategy: – SEO is a long-term strategy as it brings the website to the top of Search Engine Results Page i.e. on the top page of Google and helps in increasing the sales of the particular business. The SEO also creates our own brand and build our long-term sales continuity.
- Cheap & Economical: – SEO is a cheap and economical technique as no money is spent on promotion of the website. If you are an SEO technician, then there no money spend on promotion and advertising of the website. But if you don’t know about the techniques of SEO, then you should hire an SEO executive which costs not too much for the business.
- Better ROI: – SEO also gives the better return on investment of the business as there is very little money spent on the promotion of the website and after the website is available on the top page of Google, the sales of the product keep on increasing. So it gives the better return on investment from the different digital marketing techniques.